Today's topic isss...Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette! You don't know this yet, but I am crazy about purple! If I am in a shop, the first things that I see are the ones which are purple xD . Now I grew up a little bit, but when I was younger, more then half of my clothes were purple...I think this makes me look a little bit obsessed, but I suppose this was a way to express my self at that age...
Anyway, lets go back to Petal Pusher Palette: it comes with 8 colors and a dual ended applicator(at one side is a sponge applicator and on the other side a brush).
What I like ?
- good price for 8 colors (I paid 7,95 € for it in Finland);
- overall, this palette has good pigmentation and texture;
- it became one of my "go to" products;
- suggestions on how to use the colors on the back.
What I do NOT like?
- color 1 is a little bit chalky and not so easy to work with;
- the lighter colors are not so great without a primer;
- the brush which comes in the palette is awful quality but this is not a big minus as I wasn't planning to use it.
Would I recommend this palette?
YES! It is great quality for money (and I know that in most of the countries you can buy it cheaper than in Finland)! As I said, the problem with the lighter colors can be solved so easy with a primer and also a primer makes this eyeshadow last all day without any problems. I really really like this palette!