I told you that I am back, and I'm back for good. Today is skin care time :)
During my high school years I was quite lucky and I didn't have major problems with my skin. Things changed a little when I moved to Finland, but since the beginning of this year it started to be even worse. Mostly I have breakouts on my T zone and very rarely 1 or 2 on my cheeks.This is how I got to try Himalaya Herbals Acne-n-Pimple Cream. . I bought it once when I was in Estonia (sometime in March) to visit my boyfriend's family and on that time I was ready to try anything in order to make my skin look better. I don't remember the price, but I know that it wasn't expensive at all.
As the name says, it is a cream for treating acne and pimples. You need to apply it twice per day on problematic areas, preferable after using the cleanser and tonic lotion from the same line. I was using it after cleaning my face with Garnier/ Nivea Products.
I have it for about three months and I consider I had enough time to test it properly.
What I like about it:
- it really does what it says when used at least for 4-5 days in a row;
- it spreads very well, so you don't need to use a big amount of product;
- the price (even though I don't remember it exactly, I remember that it wasn't more that 5€).
What I don't like:
- the area where you apply it becomes oily after about 1 hour;
- if used in the morning, it can make your makeup look cakey;
- when you stop using it your problems are back;
- it looks and smells funny.
Conclusion: I don't think I will repurchase again as I am sure that there are better products out there. Maybe it is not a bad product, but definitely it is not the right product for me.
Did you ever tried something from Himalaya Herbals? What was your experience?