I hope you are all doing fine and you will enjoy this new series on my blog. What is all about ? In the end of each month I will show you what makeup items I had on box placed on my vanity/makeup desk and say what I think about them after a month of use. Every month I am rotating the products so I will have a chance to go through all items in my makeup collection. This being said, lets show you with what I was playing this month :D
|this is how the box is placed|
|and this is how it looks inside|
As you can see in the above pictures my NUDE'tude palette is not actually fitting inside the box. I will show you what there is inside on 2 categories: eyes and face.
Staring with eyes...
- NUDE'tude palette from theBalm: love love love this palette. It was actually featured in my September favorites also :)
- Sleek Oh So Special (review here): I like this palette a lot but I didn't use it so much in September as I was obsessed with the NUDE'tude palette
- Essence and Catrice Eyebrow sets: I was trying to figure out which of this works better for my eyebrows. Still didn't find an exact answer, but I think I will stick with Catrice one for October.
- Wet'n'Wild Mega length mascara, Maybelline One by One, Essence Maximum Definition Volume mascara and a sample of Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara: I was just experimenting with different types of mascaras and trying to finish up the older ones.
- Essence gel eyeliner and Catrice eyeliner pen (both in black): I am not wearing eyeliner on daily basis but I kept those in there just in case...
- e.l.f. eyelid primer (review here): the only primer that I own. I use it every day and I like it, but I still want to try out some others.
- e.l.f. brow and eyelash clear mascara: I used it sometimes to keep eyebrows in place on the days when they were having their own will...
- e.l.f. brightening eyeliner: the same as with the other eyeliners-there just in case.
- Wet'n'Wild Petal Pusher palette (review here): shame on me!!! I didn't use this at all and I used to love it:( Definitely something to keep there for October also.
- last but not least H&M eyebrow pencil: I had days when I was feeling like using a pencil and not a powder for my eyebrows and this little thing was very useful :D
- e.l.f studio blush in Peachy Keen: I used this few times, but for me this is more a highlighter, because as a blush doesn't show so much, at least on my skin.
- Sleek contour kit in Light: Used it everyday, love it. Not too much to say.
- Garnier BB Cream and Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation(review here): this two together give me the coverage that I want and the finish that I want. Perfect combination for my skin.
- e.l.f. Mineral Booster: My HG setting powder. Sets my makeup great, doesn't leave a powdery finish to my face. Just a great product.
- The Body Shop Lip and Cheek dome in Crazy for Coral: I personally don't like how this looks on my lips but on cheeks is quite nice.
- Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Roll-On : covers my dark circles well, I am a little bothered by the alcohol smell, but till I find something better it's OK :)
This was all for today. Let me know in a comment what you this about this series and also what products did you try out in September :)