Thinking what new posts I can bring on my blog, I realized that I don't do monthly favorites and because my blog will be 6 months old in few days I thought that it is a perfect time to start. Soooooo here it comes today my first monthly favorites :D
This months I have favorites in 2 categories: make up and random. Lets start with .... make up :)
Because I wanted to be organized and to show you the products better, I have 2 categories here also: eyes and face.
Starting with eyes...
- Maybelline One by One Mascara: I started using it this month and I totally love it:) I gives my lashes volume and definition. Thanks to Molly from The Make-up Counter for recommending it :)
- The NUDE' tude palette from theBalm: I wanted this palette so much so I grabbed it when feelunique.com had their summer sale (I believe this was the name ?!). I received it somewhere close to the middle of the month and I used it ever since! I am in love!!
- e.l.f. eyeshadow brush: this month I loved this brush. If you red my e.l.f. eye brushes review you will know that I wasn't so happy with this brush- it was shedding; but since then a lot changed. This month I used everyday and I didn't have any problems with shedding, plus that it picked the shadow nicely.
- Catrice eyebrow set: not too much to say about this- just a good eyebrow set, good pigmentation and the colors are perfect for my eyebrows (Now I regret that I didn't take a picture with it open :( )
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum (read my full review): I am in love with this foundation- nice feeling on skin, nice finish...I just love it. It doesn't give to much coverage, but it doesn't claim do to so. Now it is almost finishing and I am looking for a new foundation (any suggestions????) with a little better coverage as my skin got worse, but I will still repurchase this for my good skin days :)
- Sleek Contour Kit in Light:I bought it this summer but for some reason I didn't use it. When school started I put it on my makeup table (for some reason I can't call it vanity) and used it everyday since. The bronzer in the kit is perfect for my skin color and the highlighter just gives a nice glow.
- Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Roll-On (I wonder if I should have include it in the eye category?): it helps covering the dark circles and brightening the eye area. I didn't see any improvement in my dark circles, but I didn't buy it for that purpose. For me it is enough that it helps hiding some of my nights full of insomnia. I have a review coming on this very soon :)
- Cosmopolitan Beauty Expert Blend Perfection Sponge (Long name for a sponge, huh?): I love love love this sponge. After I was disappointed with the H&M Makeup Sponge finding this little gem was perfect. I use it for foundation, concealer and even for e.l.f. mineral booster. It gives a very natural finish.Full review coming soon :)
- e.l.f. Mineral Booster: it has HG status. I use it everyday to set my makeup and it does a very good job! Plus, being a mineral product is doesn't break me out, which is always a plus as most of the powders tend to break me out. Full review coming soon also :)
- e.l.f. Studio Blush Brush: I use this for applying my brush everyday and sometimes even for contouring. This brush is super soft and picks the product nicely.
A perfume: Davidoff Cool Water- I don't like to wear sweet smelling perfumes and this little guy is everything but not sweet. I am obsessed with it from middle of August and I use it everyday!!
This was it for my September Favorites. I hope you enjoyed it and let me know what your September favorites were.
P.S. I realized something writing this post: I have a lot of reviews I want to write :D I better start to work on them :D