Today I finally have enough courage to post and EOTD. After a lot of trials of making picture of my eye I managed to get few decent pictures. Lately I talk a lot about theBalm Nude'tude palette and I wanted my first EOTD to be realized with it...so, enough talking (writing/reading) and lets have a look.
Ah, something else...excuse my eyebrows, I'm in a phase when I try to let them do their thing (grow) so I can change their shape a little.
|*this one is not necessary decent quality but it is the best I could get with my eye closed|
What I used?
- e.l.f. eyelid primer;
- essence stay all day long lasting eyeshadow in 09 for fairies - on the eyelid;
- theBalm Nude'tude palette: Stubborn (on eyelid), Sultry(in the crease), Sleek (outer corner/outer part of the crease), Snobby(inner corner) and Sassy(on the brow bone);
- essence superfine eyeliner pen - I tried to keep it as close to the lash line as I could;
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star (just on upper lashes) - not the best application this time;
- Wet'n'Wild ColorIcon eyeliner in White- on the lower waterline.
So, what do you think ? I would love to read your feedback.
P.S. I actually still have this on my eyes as I just got back from uni.