Today I am writing a different post. Louise from The Beauty of Louise is hosting a giveaway to win 80£ to spend on Feelunique.com . To enter you need to write a blog post showing your feelunique.com wishlist and say why you chose those items. That being said, here is my wishlist...
On my wishlist are only theBalm items because I became obsessed with this company after purchasing the Nude'tude palette. I chose the products so they will be enough to do my face makeup (+ lips)
- theBalm STAINIAC in Prom Queen 10£ - I heard a lot about the lip and cheek tints from BeneFit, but as I am obsessed with theBalm, I want to try their version of this product. Plus, who doesn't want a 2 in 1 product?
- theBalm Hot Mama Shadow and Blush 12.50£- This is said to be a dupe for NARS Orgasm. I don't know when I will be able to buy NARS, but since then a dupe would be nice. Again a 2 in 1 product..pretty cool,no?One more plus, it doesn't have talc as an ingredient, which most of the time is causing me pimples.
- theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer 12.50£- To be honest I have only bronzers- in my Sleek Contour kit and in a e.l.f. palette. One more would be nice. One more plus, it doesn't have talc as an ingredient, which most of the time is causing me pimples.
- theBalm Time Balm Concealer 12£- I heard anything but good things about this. I never tried a cream concealer and I think this would be a good start.
- theBalm Sexy Mama Anti-Shine Translucent Powder 12.50£- For this the major plus is that it doesn't have talc. For me, it is hard to find a pressed translucent powder without talc. Using mineral loose powders can get messy in the mornings. I really want this!
- theBalm Balm Shelter Tinted Moisturizer 17£- First of all, did you see the huge amount of product you get ? Till now, my experience with tinted moisturizers wasn't so pleasant and I hope this product will change this.
And the grand total is .... 76,5£!
What is your feelunique wishlist? With what brand are you currently obsessed?