I know, I know....I was absent for about a week, but my life is a little bit crazy right now and I just couldn't find time for my little "baby" (my blog). Anyway, today I am back with a new post: October favorites :D I have 8 makeup items and 2 random ones.
In October, my favorite makeup item were...
|*it was in my bag and I forgot to include it in the first photo.|
1. Sleek Au Naturel- I really enjoyed using this palette this month because it has mostly matte shades. It is not my all time favorite palette but this month was my favorite- I was really going through a matte phase.
2. Maybelline One by One Waterproof Mascara- last month on my September favorites I featured the non waterproof version of this mascara, but because the weather was always frightening me when I was wearing it ( I was scared that it will start to smudge because of the rain/snow) I decided to purchased this one. Guess what? I like it even more than the other one!
3.Catrice Eyebrow Set- last month I was trying to decide which one I like more: this one or the one from Essence. I guess now we know which is the winner.
4. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush- I love this brush! Makes foundation application so easy! Also it is easy to clean and I didn't have any issues with shading :)
5. Real Techniques Contour Brush- this is part of the Core Collection; I love it! It fits perfectly on the halos of my cheeks :D And is is also so soft...like all Real Techniques Brushes that I own.
6. Catrice Eyeliner Pen- easy to use, doesn't smudge, stays all day ? What can I wish for more?
7. Sigma Small Angle E65- this is part of my Make Me Classy travel kit Kit and I love using it for my eyebrows! It is not too small and not to big, not too thin and not too thick :) It is just perfect for me.
8.Nivea (Labello) Vitamin Shake lip balm- I am not too big on lip products so I mostly use lipgloss or tinted lip balm. This guy here is a combination of both: it is moisturizing enough while having a subtle hint of color and giving nice (not sticky) shine to the lips.
And my random favorites are....
- my camera didn't want to pick the true color of this coat but is a nice turquoise. Usually I go safe (and boring) with the colors of my coats (grey or black), but this time I decided to step up and I really like this coat.
- Seriously? A pair of shoes? YES, a pair of shoes! This are the most comfortable shoes that I own! I really enjoyed them this month - they kept my feet comfy and warm.
This is all for my October favorites:) WHAT were your favorites in October?