Long time no see....Actually not so long time, only about 1 week... This week was actually quite fun :) I spent a lot of time with my old friends, I had my time to be lazy and now I am totally relaxed. Yesterday it was "skin care day" ...I spent the day reading about this and than the #bbloggers chat followed with the same topic. I really enjoyed the chat especially because it was my first chat after few weeks of absence :)
Today was dedicated to new year resolutions!
1. Quit smoking! - Every year I say that I will quit smoking but it never happens. I really want to make this happen this year because I am sure my whole body will be grateful for this.
2. Be more confident! - Since I started my blog I gained some more confidence in real life as well and I hope things will go on that way in 2013 also :)
3. Be more organized ! - My time table is always a mess... I believe that I have time to do everything but in fact I have time only for 75% of the things I want to do ...
4.Exercise more, eat healthier! - I don't really exercise, but I want to start in 2013. Again this is something that my body will be grateful for. As for eating, I like to think that I am eating quite healthy, but I know I could do better.
5. Blog more! - I feel that I didn't blog enough this year, I totally want to dedicate more time to my little blog.
6. Get rid of acne! - This year I fought acne and I still didn't win, but I am sure 2013 will be my victory year. If I quit smoking, start to exercise and eat healthier I'll definitely be on the right path.
7. Get a job! - This year I am supposed to do my work placement so I definitely need to find a place to do it, plus that actually having a real job doesn't sound bad :)
I suppose this is all :) What your New Year Resolutions?
Well, this was my last post of 2012, so see you all in 2013 :)
Happy New Year!