Yes, I am back with a post :) Lets hope the miracle will last! Anyways, I am late with this post but I gave an explanation earlier today. Before sharing my 2012 favorites, I want to explain you what I mean with this: 2012 favorites are the products that, looking back in 2012 they never disappointed, BUT this doesn't mean that they are HG or that I am sticking with them forever and ever. That being said, lets get to the show:
Usually, I am making a mini review every time when I am showing favorites, but this time I will try to keep it short :)
- Davidoff Cool Water - I love it! I am not a big fan of sweet smells and this is not sweet at all, it is just all I want :)
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - I can't imagine my foundation application without this brush, it just makes blending so easy!
- e.l.f. mineral booster - I am sure you expected this, it is not first time I am mentioning it. This is a HG of mine (thought I admit it is a little messy) and you can rear a full review here.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation - I loved it during the summer and I am definitely thinking to purchase again next summer! Review here.
- theBalm Nude'tude palette - Love at first sight! I love it, I didn't get bored of it (like it happens to me with most of the palettes after a while). You can see my review and swatches here and an EOTD using this palette here.
- Avene Cleance Gel - This cleans my acne prone skin great! That's all what I can say now. I am planning to do a review soon.
- Bioderma Sensibio Micelle Solution - It removes makeup great, ever since I discovered it I use it every day.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo - I have kind of weird hair...while my roots are getting oily, my ends are getting dried so I try to wash my hair less and this is a life saver. I heard about it on Youtube and read on blogs and I considered myself so lucky when I found it in shops here or in Estonia.
- Gliss Kur Hair Repair Ultimate Volume - I've been using this since June 2012 and though, I am alternating shampoos, I am always coming back to this one! Read my full review here.
- Rowenta Brush Active 1000 - I bought this for my self as a birthday present and it made styling my hair so easy! It is the best birthday gift that I ever made to my self!
What were you favorites in 2012?