I know I've been quiet around here lately but I just didn't have time... I have only 5 courses this semester at uni, but they take quite a lot of my time :( Anyway, today's post ... As you all know, I've been home (in Romania) from mid December till almost middle of January and of course I couldn't carry all my makeup with me and also I couldn't carry too much because I was going by plane. After thinking how I can do to take all what I need but also to keep the kilograms at minimum, I came up with this:
Maybe in the picture it looks like it's stuffed, but actually there was plenty of space left for things that I wanted to purchase from Romania. Anyways, here it is what I took with me:
- theBalm Balm Jovi palette;
- theBalm Nude'tude palette;
- Too Faced Little Black Book of Beauty Palette;
- Dior Diorskin Forever Flowless foundation;
- Bourjois Flower Perfection foundation;
- Sleek Face Contour Kit;
- Essence Superfine eyeliner pen;
- Wet'n'Wild Color Icon eyeliner;
- Maybelline One by One mascara (non-waterproof and waterproof);
- Too Faced Lash Injection mascara;
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star mascara;
- Garnier Roll-on Anti-dark circles;
- Catrice Eyebrow set;
- e.l.f. mineral booster;
- Essence gel eyeliner;
- Essence stay all day long lasting eyeshadow;
- I love..raspberry & blackberry shimmer & sine lip gloss;
- NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose.
Of course in addition to this I also took a bunch of brushes (too many) but I didn't made any pictures because I didn't want to scare anyone.
This was all in my makeup back for almost one month away...What do you think? Did I take too much ? What are you usually taking with you ?