I hope everyone is having a great day and love is all around you :) I didn't post any Valentine's Day NOTDs or EOTDs, because I just didn't have any inspiration, but today it hit me! Today morning, when I was doing my makeup I came up with an eye look, while I was trying to use minimum amount of products and tools. I think this is a good look for both day and evening (if you don't like to go bold with evening looks). First the products used:
- H&M Mega Volume Mascara;
- e.l.f. Eyelid Primer;
- H&M Nudes Eyeshadow Palette;
- Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush.
This is how the final result looks like:
To be honest, it's not what I had in mind, because of the eyeshadows - the colors weren't how I expected.
If you would like to recreate the look, here are some instructions:
- Apply the eyelid primer of your choice all over your eyelid.
- Take color no. 4 (shimmery grey) on your fluffy brush (Sigma E25, Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush, MAC 217 - any of this will do the job) and apply it on the outer corner of the eyelid and into the crease and blend it out.
- Wipe down your brush and take color no. 3 (a light shimmery pink) and apply it on the the eyelid (where you didn't apply color no.4.
- Wipe down you brush again and apply color no.5 (dark shimmery grey) on the outer V and take it a little bit more into the crease. If the look turns out too dark, just take a little bit of color no.4 and apply it over.
- Wipe down your brush (again) very well and blend any harsh edges using color no.2 (a color close to your skin tone).
- Apply color no.1(shimmery white) on your inner corner (tear duct) and on you brow bone to highlight.
- Apply your mascara and eyeliner(if you want - I didn't).
What are you wearing today? What do you this about my second EOTD posted?