This month I actually didn't buy so much, but I received some products for review, but more about this later....
This month I didn't buy anything high end, although I was planning to buy the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, but I couldn't find my shade anywhere in Finland or Estonia. They have testers for NW15, but they don't sell it. Isn't this just weird? Anyways, back into what I bough:
- Maybelline Color Tatoo in Permanent Taupe and Pink Gold - there is too much rave about this eyeshadows so I needed to have them;
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black - my essence gel eyeliner in black wasn't satisfying me anymore, so I wanted a new one;
- Artdeco Double Finish Refill - this is a cream foundation and I bought it few shades darker so I can use it for contouring. Till now, it's working great!
- Artdeco Camouflage Concealer - because it didn't seem I can find the MAC concealer that I want, I bought this one instead to have after my Pro Longwear concealer sample finishes;
- Nanshy Brushes, Makeup blending sponges and brush holders (picture of the holders is below) - this are the only tools that I used to apply my foundation/concealer since Nanshy kindly sent them to me, and I love them.
- Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in shade 16 - this was part of my February wishlist because a lot of bloggers and youtubers rave about them and also my mom like them. I am not disappointed!
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails nail treatment - I started using these recently and I can't tell yet if it helps or not;
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - you all know that I love the serum version and I wanted to give this one a try as well;
- No Name eyelash curler - I am new to eyelash curlers and I wanted sometime cheap to see if I can use it and if I will like it. I definitely like the results and it became a staple in my make up routine, but I will probably invest in a more high quality one;
- L'ORÉAL Triple Active Eyes - my eye area was getting a little bit on the dry side so an eye cream was needed. Till now, I really enjoy using it!
- H&M MegaVolume Mascara and H&M Nudes Eyeshadow Palette - they were also on my February wishlist and I really really like the mascara, but the eyeshadow palette....
- Garnier Simply Essentials make up remover - I bought this because I was using make up removing wipes to remove my eye make up and they weren't the most gentle think. This does a great job and it's so gentle. You can use it all over your face, but I have Bioderma for that;
- EuroShopper Hand Cream - I bought this on our way to Estonia because I forgot my hand lotion at home and my hands were filling so dry. I ended up quite liking it!
This is all for my February haul! As I said I didn't buy anything to expensive and I also didn't buy too much. I am so proud of my self! What did you buy in February?
Also, if someone could help me to get the MAC Pro Longwear concealer in NW15 I would be so grateful!! We can do a beauty swap or I can just send you the money though PayPal. Leave me a comment or drop me and e-mail or write me on Twitter if you want to help me :)
This is all from me for today, but let's keep in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus and Pintrest :) Also, why not subscribe to my RSS feed?