If you follow me on Instagram (and if you don't, you should!), you probably saw that I asked about one week ago if I should post my first eye look tutorial. There weren't any comments to that picture, but there were few "likes" so I decided to take my chances and post this. Because it is my first post of this type, I am not sure how it will turn out, but please bare with me and also leave a comment with what you think about it and what should I do different.
For this look, I used Too Faced Little Black Book of Beauty Palette and I chose the name "Hide the Purple" because I intended to do a purple eye look, but I ended up hiding almost all purple. I also try to use as less tools as possible as I know not everyone has a lot of clean eye brushes waiting to be used. Here is a picture with the shades I and than goes the look.
- Prime your eyelids. (I used e.l.f. eyelid primer)
- With a fluffy brush, apply color no. 1 in the crease of your eye and blend it.
- Wipe down your brush and take color no.2 and apply it on your eyelid. Blend it in with color no.1 so there is no exact place where the color changes.
- Wipe down your brush again and with color no.3 blend out any harsh edges.
- To give some depth to the eye, take color no. 4 on a pencil brush or a smaller blending brush and apply it to the outer third of your eyelid and crease. Blend it in.
- 5. Highlight you brow bone and inner corner of the eye using color no.5.
7. Tight line your upper lash line with a black/purple eyeliner and line your lower lash line with color no.5 using a pencil brush (or an eyeliner brush, but smudge the line afterwords with a cotton bud).
8. Apply your desired mascara.
This is it!
What do you think about my small tutorial? Should I do more of this? What should I improve?
P.S. Tomorrow I will come back from Estonia. Do you want a "What's in my travel make up bag" post?