- theBalm Sexy Mama translucent powder - I said already that this is on it's way of becoming a HG! It sets my foundation and it helps me be shine free. Also it's a pressed powder, so it's not messy! What do I want more? To see how it acts in hot weather!
- e.l.f. eyebrow lifter and filler - I just loved the lifter part for highlight my brow bone! It did such a great job!
- H&M MegaVolume Mascara - I reviewed it here and you may already know that I love it! The quality-price ratio is great!
- Nanshy Makeup Blending Sponge - Nanshy kindly sent me 2 of these sponges along with some other items and I fell in love with this sponge. It is the perfect sponge consistency in my opinion - dense enough and it doesn't eat foundation. I like it more than my Cosmopolitan Make up blending sponge because it's a little bit more dense and it gives fuller coverage. Anyway, I will review the Nanshy Products that I received somewhere next week and you'll find out more about them!
- Skinetica - This is a products that I already reviewed and you know I love it. It helped my skin a lot!
- Vichy Normaderm Moisturizer - I used this in the last two months and I love it because it keeps my skin hydrated and helps with the general appearance of my skin!
- Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil - I used this since December and it definitely made a difference in the appearance of my hair. My ends feel softer and they don't split so much anymore.
Now I am going to cook some grilled vegetables, but you can still keep in touch with me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus and Pintrest :) Also, why not subscribe to my RSS feed?
Disclaimer: This post contains PR samples received for review consideration. All opinions are my own. See my full disclaimer.