Guess what?! My blog is today one year old!!! I am so proud of myself and my little blog :) Anyways, today's post it's a look... What can I say...I enjoy taking pictures of my self lately (joke). Without further due, here it's what I used:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation (shade 51 Light Vanila);
- essence forget it 3 in 1 concealer (the pink shade);
- MAC Pro Longwear concealer (NW15);
- Artdeco Double Finish Foundation (unknown shade; used for contouring);
- theBalm Sexy Mama Tranlucent Powder;
- Le Femme Blush (shade 02);
- Solid Gold (the highlight from theBalm Balm Jovi palette aka Mary Loumanizer).
- MAC Paint Pot (Painterly);
- eyeshadow: Adagio (on the eyelid) and Allegro ( outer part of the eyelid and crease);
- Avon SuperShock Gel eyeliner pencil (black; for tight lining);
- Stila Smudge Sticks in angelfish (water liner) and tetra(smudged on the lower lash liner);
- Solid Gold (the highlight from theBalm Balm Jovi palette aka Mary Loumanizer) for highlighting the brow bone and inner corner;
- Maybelline One by One Mascara (Waterproof).
- e.l.f. Mineral Lipgloss in Sorority Girl.
And here is the finished look:
And now there is a surprise....I made my first Youtube video!!!! To be honest I didn't think I'll ever have enough courage to put myself out there, but I had! I don't know if I'll do this videos regularly, but I would like to! Anyways, my first video was my Spring Foundation Routine (one of them) and I hope you'll enjoy it!
Feedback is really needed!!! Also, if you like it, please subscribe and support me in this new journey.... I'll never abandon my blog, because I love it, but being such an important day for my and my blog, I decided to start this new chapter. This was the first time when I attempted filming for Youtube so I'm sure it has its mistakes.
This is all from me for today, but I would love you forever if you could leave in the comments some feedback about my blog and my first video :) I know I have a lot to improve on both sides, but I also would like to know your opinion.