I realized I didn't post a FOTD in ages so it's time to fix this. Last Saturday I actually went to a little shopping trip. I didn't buy as much as I expected but at least I relaxed and have a look around shops. On the day I decided to keep my look simple, but with some autumnal influences and here it's the result.
I kept my eye makeup neutral and my lips a little bolder. Here are the products used:
- Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation - n.51 Light Vanilla
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NW15
- Fashionista Compact Powder - Fair
- Contouring: Fashionista Bronzer - LA
- Blush: Fashionista Blush - Butterscotch
- Highlighter: Fashionista Bronzer - Barcelona
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - ECP03 Taupe/Ash
- essence clear brow gel
- MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
- theBalm NUDE'tude palette: Sassy (inner corner and brow bone), Stubborn (allover the lid), Sultry(transition color), Sexy (outer V), Sleek (tight lining), Sultry+Sexy(lower lash line)
- Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara
- L'Oreal Color Riche Serum - Freshly Mauve
What do you usually wear when you are going shopping ? What looks did you rock this weekend?