5. Nanshy Round Buffer Brush* - This foundation is good for liquid foundation and it gives a flawless finish, but what I truly love this for is cream foundation - it buffs it into the skin and gives the perfect airbrushed finish! This brush is available here for £9.95.
4. Nanshy Flat Top Buffer Brush* - As name says, this buffs foundation into the skin giving you a flawless finish. I like this brush because I can use it for more than foundation: after applying my foundation, I use the same brush for powder and for blending in my blush and contour. The brush is available here for £9.95.
3. Nanshy Flat Angled Buffer Brush* - This basically does the same as the Flat Top Buffer, but also something extra. Because of the angled top, it can reach easier some areas like under eyes, around the nose, etc. The brush is available here for £9.95.
2. Real Techniques Buffing Brush - This is part of the core collection and I would the whole set only for it! I use it the same way as I use last 2 brushes mentioned, but the there is a small difference in the shape; the Real Techniques Buffing Brush it's not cut straight like the other 2, but it's more rounded. The brush set is available here for $17.99 (You can use the code JQP390 for 5$ or 10$ dollars off on your first order on iHerb) or on feelunique.com for £20.99 .
1. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - This is the perfect foundation brush! It might not be multifunctional like the other brushes mentioned, but it gives me the finish that I love! I didn't find yet a foundation formula that this brush doesn't apply it flawlessly. Also, because of its shape you can use it to buff the foundation into the skin or "painting" motion, like you would use a normal paddle brush. The brush is available here for $8.99 (You can use the code JQP390 for 5$ or 10$ dollars off on your first order on iHerb) or on feelunique.com for £11.99 .
This are my favorite foundation brushes, but which ones do you prefer?
Disclaimer: Items marked with "*" were sent to me some time ago by the company, but all opinions are my own. I am not paid for this post. If you use my code on iHerb.com I will get some percentage from you total order amount. If you don't want this to happen just search another code on Google, there are plenty other out there. See my full disclaimer here.