Since December started I feel very festive and I always want to have something Christmas inspired around me, so what better than nails ? A couple of days ago I wanted a Christmas tree on my nails so I decided to google it and I discovered a lot of ways to achieve it, but all of them were including things I didn't have at home (stamping plates, doting tools, nail art brushes, nail stickers, etc.). I wasn't willing to wait to get them, so I came up with my own way of doing it with what I had around. Lets cut it to the chase and show you what I used:
- base coat - L'Oreal 2-in-1 PROTECT Base & Top Coat;
- cream nail polish - Flormar light Summer LS09;
- fine glitter nail polish - Flormar True Color 010;
- green nail polish - Rimmel London 60 Seconds 825 Sky High;
- gold nail polish - Flormar Miracle Colors U07;
- red nail polish - Flormar Miracle Colors U14;
- top coat - L'Oreal 2-in-1 PROTECT Base & Top Coat;
- scotch tape;
- bobby pin/hair grip (depending from where you are);
- one use plate;
- tooth picks.
Before linking the video, I need to say I made some mistakes while speaking that I notice only after uploading so please don't be mean :)
If you liked this tutorial please subscribe and give the video a thumbs up :)
P.S. What's on your nails right now?