A small mention before getting into details: I have sensitive combination to oily acne prone skin (Yes, I've got all the "good" characteristics).
- Avene Cleanance Gel - Soapless cleanser: I love how well this cleans my face. I am using it for 2-3 years now and a bottle lasts me around half a year. I guess using it for so long says a lot...
- Avene Cleanance Toner - This has a powder at the bottom of the bottle so you need to shake it well before using it. I like that it helps my skin stay matte for longer.
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Line Smoothing Eye Cream - I started using this last October, when my under eye are started to feel dryer. I didn't see major improvement on the fine lines under my eye, but it does make a good base for my concealer.
- L'Oreal Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum - At the moment I ran out of this, but a new one is soon to arrive. I started using this in the end of October and it made a huge difference, but more about this, in a future review...
- Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel - I didn't use it everyday when I had the serum, but now that I ran out of that, I'm using it everyday. I don't use a primer underneath my foundation everyday and this makes a great base for makeup. It has a simple ingredient list and it's moisturizing enough for my combination/oily skin.
A lot of people see my routine as being complicated, but really, once you get used to it it just comes natural. I can't stress enough how important is to have a well established skin care routine when you have sensitive acne prone skin.
Except the things I use daily, I have some other things that I use once in awhile, but that's for another post. I will also write a post showing the progress my skin made in the last months.
This is my skincare routine, but which is yours?
P.S. For part 1 of this series, click here.