I explained in the video and in the video description, that for some reason one of the cakes was harder inside, and for some other reason I decided to take exactly that one out and show it to you guys. Also in the video, you can see that the one that I'm first trying to take out is soft (as are all the other ones, except the one featured in the video!)
- 150 grams chocolate (you can use dark chocolate or milk chocolate, or how I used, a mixture of both);
- 75 grams of butter;
- 2 eggs;
- 30 grams of flour;
- 2 egg yolks;
- 70 grams of powder sugar;
- vanilla essence (optional);
- a pinch of salt.
- melt the chocolate and butter;
- mix the chocolate and butter with powder sugar;
- add the eggs and egg yolks and mix;
- add flour, vanilla essence and salt and mix.
Cooking time: approx. 30-40 minutes.
I hope you enjoyed this easy recipes and you will try it. If you like it, don't forget to give the video a thumbs and share it so others can enjoy it also! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more videos!
If you have any video requests, leave them in the comments!
P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway!