- Rimmel Match Perfection: 081 Fair Ivory;
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW15;
- NYX Eyebrow Cake/Powder: Taupe/Ash;
- Maybelline Brow Drama: Medium Brown;
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder: Rose Ivory;
- NYX Powder Blush: Taupe;
- Sleek Blush: Rose Gold;
- Tools: Cosmopolitan Makeup Blending Sponge, Real Techniques Eyebrow Brush, Real Techniques Contour Brush.
Just a fun fact: I used to hate the Rimmel Match Perfection (you can read one of my first reviews here), but now I'm quite in love - that's all what I'm going to say, a detailed review will come later on.
This was a short post, but I really wanted to let you know about my way of celebrating my blogging/YouTube anniversary.
Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway!
What is your spring foundation routine?