To celebrate that I am back, I decided to organize a giveaway with my favorite drugstore finds. In addition to that, I am also giving away a La Roche Posay Effeclar Duo. I don't really get along with this product, but for some reason I had a new one.
What you can win:
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Line Smoothing Eye Cream;
- 1 Flormar nail polish from the NEON collection and one from the WET LOOK collection;
- Dove purely pampering hand cream;
- Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in Vivid Rose;
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stik in 006 Paranoid Purple;
- 3 Eveline Super Long Lasting Lip Liquid Tints in 115,118 and 120;
- Kone Cosmetics Volume Mascara;
and of course
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo.
Except the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo, all the items that I am giving away are products that I own and love. If you are reading my blog for awhile, you might have heard me talking about most of them, but the lip tints and the mascara, which are recent finds. I called the lip tints "the best drugstore discovery of the last year" because, honestly, they are amazing. Kone is a Finnish brand so I am not sure if you are able to find it in other countries, but this mascara became my everyday mascara and it is perfect for my everyday no makeup makeup look.
To have a chance to win this bundle, all you have to do is fill in the widget below. This giveaway is international and it closes on 21st of June. Everyone is welcome to enter, but make sure you actually do the entries, otherwise you will be disqualified. More T&C are inside the widget so make sure you read those.
I hope you like the products I am giving away and you will enter.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!